Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Blog Assignment 1

My friends get daggers in their teeth whenever they are at my house and want something from me or want me to do something. Whenever we are downstairs playing video games, one of my friends, Nick Greaner would get this smirkish smile on his face and say: "Heeeeyyyy Joooossssh... get me some root beer please?" The ironic thing is, after he asks, Andy (you have him in class) then says: "Hey Josh, get me some too man." Wait, it doesn't stop there! Then after that, my best friend, Ben asks (politely at least): "Me too Josh, please?" Usually, I'll say yes after pointless arguing, and go get them some. The thing is, by time I get back, they'd kill me (in the video game of course) a few hundred times. Also, after they leave, they never clean up after themselves. I've really got to start saying no...

6 comments:

  1. Of the entries posted thus far, this one had some of the strongest voice, not to mention, on some levels, the most humor. Thanks for a great entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading this blog! I had a giggle here and there. Good stuff! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, glad you liked it everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Good thing I don't like root beer then huh? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA! its funny because its true...good job making me look bad josh...ill make sure to kill you twice as much this wednesday in call of duty

    ReplyDelete